Coming from the Gaelic for “little hillocks”. The village became famous as a resting place on the way to Campsie Fells.
Weavers were among the earliest residents. This cloths colours gathers the essence of the farming and local industry.
This classic style is perfect for a more relaxed fit or allowing extra room for layering.
- Brown Harris with Red OvercheckTweed
- Hand woven from 100% virgin wool
- Classic Fit
- Side vents
- 2 button fastening
- 4 button cuffs
- 2 External Pockets
- 3 Internal Pockets
- Gold Western Isles Lining
- Official Harris Tweed Authority Label of Authenticity
- Matching Waistcoat also available