A classic shooting jacket originally invented by the 15th Duke of Norfolk who used this as a hunting coat in the late 1860ís and known the world over as the must have for any hunting party.
Our beautifully crafted Norfolk Shooting jacket cut to the traditional English style.
All our tweeds are 100% wool and our handwoven cloth contributes greatly to our sustainable ethic. Our jackets come with the Harris Tweed Label of Authenticity and whilst naturally shower proof should be dry cleaned when necessary.
- Made in the UK
- Made in your selected Genuine Harris Tweed
- Action back for ease of movement
- Wrap around belt
- Storm neck closure, for added warmth
- 4 button front closure
- 3 button cuff
- 2 patch buttoned flap pockets
- Twin rear vents
- Fully Lined with a Complimentary Lining, or choose from our range of Luxury Linings
- 2 Secure inside pockets
- Harris Tweed Label of Authenticity
- Dry Clean Only