Suppliers of Genuine Harris Tweed Worldwide
The Loveliest Tweed in the World
FREE SHIPPING on all UK, EU & WORLDWIDE Orders
Clearance Sale up to 50% off
Montgomerie Harris Tweed Waistcoat
General Richard Montgomery fought for the Continental Army.
Another notable Montgomery was Field Marshal Bernard Montgomery, nicknamed ‘Monty.’
A classic 5 button Lapel waistcoat that can be worn with or without a jacket.
Created to compliment the Montgomerie jacket.
- Blue Herringbone with Red overcheck Harris Tweed
- Hand woven from 100% virgin wool
- Red Western Isles lining & Back
- Back Adjuster
- 5 button fastening
- 2 pockets
- Official Harris Tweed Label of Authenticity
- Dry Clean Only
- Matching Jacket Available
Sizes as listed.
Translate this site
Follow us on Facebook:
Copyright © SPS, 2000 - 2021