From the ancient Pictish Kingdom of Fife, a handsome classic shooting jacket.
This beautifully crafted Fife Shooting jacket is cut to the traditional English style.
All our tweeds are 100% wool and our handwoven cloth contributes greatly to our sustainable ethic. Our jackets come with the Harris Tweed Label of Authenticity and whilst naturally shower proof should be dry cleaned when necessary.
- Made in the UK
- Made in your selected Genuine Harris Tweed
- A fused front and canvas floating chest piece
- Action pleats for ease of movement
- 3 Leather Button Fastening
- 3 Leather Button Cuff
- Twin Patch Buttoned Flap Pockets
- Breast Pocket
- Twin Rear vents
- Choice of standard complimentary lining or Select from our range of Luxury Linings
- Internal Pockets
- Harris Tweed Label of Authenticity
- Dry Clean Only
Allow 6 - 8 weeks for delivery for
Made to Order/Commissioned items,
Please note that all measurements must be taken as final.
Note our conditions