Our beautifully crafted Brian, English tailored style jacket may well have derived its name from the Old Celtic for “noble” and in Gaelic speaking areas of Scotland first used for professional families of Irish decent.
All our tweeds are 100% wool and our handwoven cloth contributes greatly to our sustainable ethic. Our jackets come with the Harris Tweed Label of Authenticity and whilst naturally shower proof should be dry cleaned when necessary.
- Made in the UK
- Made in your selected Genuine Harris Tweed
- 2 leather button fastening
- 3 leather button cuff
- twin vents
- Front slant flapped pockets
- ticket pocket
- Breast pocket
- elbow patches, to provide a more sporty look
- Fully Lined with a Complimentary Lining, or choose from our range of Luxury Linings
- 2 internal pockets
- Harris Tweed Label of Authenticity
- Dry Clean Only
Allow 6 - 8 weeks for delivery for
Made to Order/Commissioned items,
Please note that all measurements must be taken as final.
Note our conditions