From the small village on the river bank in west Lewis, previously known as Fivepeny Borve .
Steeped in history are ruins of the pre Norse broch or fort, burial ground and tiny chapel dedicated to St. Brigid.
The colours and hues of the cloth celebrate this beautiful tranquil area, allowing the creation of these beautiful jackets and matching waistcoats.
- Green Heringbone with Blue Red Overcheck Harris Tweed
- Hand woven from 100% virgin wool
- Tailored Fit
- Side vents
- 2 button fastening
- 4 button cuff
- 2 External Pockets
- 3 Internal Pockets
- Gold Western Isles Lining
- Official Harris Tweed Authority Label of Authenticity
- Dry Clean Only
- Matching Waistcoat Available